Friday, April 18, 2008

Creating my business website

I've spent the last week or so trying to create a business website for Back on Track. My daughter has been home sick with the flu, so I've had to be in the house most of the time anyways, of course this has been the first really nice week so far this spring! Anyway, I think I have it completed, at least for now! Here's the link: http://www.backontracktherapy.com/. That's the only web address available, but it is a bit long! There must be lots of people doing back on track stuff, LOL! I found that there's a company making Back on Track blankets with ceramic powder thats supposed to help horses too. Now I just have to figure out how to get the site to come up when searching Yahoo and Google!

1 comment:

Lasell Jaretzki Bartlett said...

I think the search engines respond to number of 'hits' on a website, so the more folks visit your site, the further up on the list your site will be. That and paid advertising of course.