Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Latest Results

So far, so good! I talked to K and she was very pleased with the way C felt when she rode on Sunday.

I went to a local sale barn and practiced on a very nice gelding there. He had many areas that needed the lights. He was nervous at first as we were in the aisleway and there were squealing mares right beside us and he hadn't been at the barn very long. By the time I was done using the lights, he was standing with head down and the hip I was working on cocked towards me! I'm waiting to hear how he felt when ridden.

I've been scanning my horses, but its getting boring! I keep checking to make sure the equipment is working because they don't have many points left! River had about 6 points and Maya had about the same when I scanned them yesterday.


No comments: