Saturday, March 22, 2008

Back on Track Equine Therapy

Back on Track is now an official business. I finally got an ID number and now need to make business cards, flyers, etc. I'm very excited about using this therapy system, I've had some great results on my own horses and people, dogs and the cat too!

My mare, Molly, has had an enlarged udder since having her colt 4 years ago. She suffers with mastitis every winter and we've only had success treating the symptoms. I had her hormone levels checked and they were fine. I decided to have her be the test horse when Dan Sumerel came to show me how the therapy works and noticed a difference in her after that. A couple of weeks ago, I finally got a chance to scan and treat her again. Only 4 points showed up, the reproductive ones on her gut. I treated them and she's looking so much better, almost normal now! I should have taken pictures, but my camera died and I haven't replaced it yet. I know the farrier will be impressed as we've discussed her condition before. Maybe we will get through next November with no hours spent in the cold trying to relieve the poor girl's discomfort.

River is still doing great. I've been working on Angel's hind legs and will post a separate post about that later.

No comments: