Saturday, March 29, 2008

My First Client

Today I used my Therapy System on my first client. Her owner called and said her coming 3 yo mare has had a stiff right shoulder for 4 months now, vet and chiro work done and she still wasn't improving. I agreed to go treat her mare for practice on a strange horse and "K" agreed to hang up flyers and leave business cards at the 2 barns she teaches at as well as the one she manages, and to tell all her friends!

I liked K just from the message she left on the phone, and I couldn't have picked a better first client. I will have to get "K" at Hemphill's something special for sending her friend K my way! Anyways, the mare, "C", was so good and patient. She had LOTS of points on the left side of her neck, some on her back the same side and lots on her right shoulder. There were a few points here and there on the rear, but most stuff was front-end. K was amazed at the equipment, and she treated with the lights while I scanned and marked spots. It still took us over an hour, closer to 1 1/2 hours to finish. I went slowly and went over places a few times to be thorough, and had the scanner on a pretty sensitive setting so it picked up quite a bit. I offered to come back in the middle of next week to scan her again and see if there's a difference. K will ride her tomorrow to see how she feels. It was a great day, and I felt so totally comfortable with K, we both felt it was meant to be. Too Cool! I truly hope C is more comfortable now, that's the most important thing to me, helping the horse. I will update C's progress when I hear how she's doing.

No comments: