Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wonderful Wednesdays

I was going through some pictures from this summer, documenting our move and adventures, and realized I wrote posts but never published them, or meant to write posts and never did. So I thought I'd update a bit and share some of the memorable moments of last year.

One good decision we made when moving was to have a porta-potty delivered until we could get our septic system in and hooked to the camper. They delivered the potty the first Wednesday we were here, it was actually the first thing you saw when you drove in. My sister thought that was completely tasteless while I thought it was extremely comforting to visitors! Anyway, part of the deal is that they come out and clean the potty once a week, and I bet you can guess which day that was! We quickly learned that if you got a chance to go spend the night somewhere else or were invited out, Tuesday was the day to shoot for. We all looked forward to Wednesdays and the nice clean potty we would have! You come to really appreciate such little luxuries in life when you're living a bit raw. We were really glad to see the potty go, once our camper was hooked to the septic, but it sure made life easier while it was here. Plus, you never knew what you'd find sneaking out of it!

No comments: