Friday, June 19, 2009

Clary Lake Pony Club Lessons

Photos from May 17, Amber was sick so Macy borrowed Toby


The girls are doing a great job at their riding lessons with the Pony Club. We've had 4 so far I believe, 2 with Rachael and 2 with Ivy. They like our ponies and the girls and ponies are progressing quickly with the extra weekly lessons at our house. I think both Angel and Maya will be suitable for the girls to compete on, we just needed some consistant work and guidance! I'm still hoping FlyAway will be rideable someday, but have started looking for a horse that Alan and I can both ride right now. We need 4 rideable horses anyways, since we all enjoy trail riding together.

Photos from May 31, 2009




1 comment:

ell said...

Those are nice looking ponies!! (yours I mean)
The girls are really improving this year aren't they? WOW. They so lucky that you care enough about their learning to ride safely that you go through all the rigors or Pony Club!! Many Kudos to you Pam.